David has over two decades of working at the top of the HR and payroll technology industry, having previously worked in senior positions for the likes of ADP, SD Worx and MHR.
David is particularly interested in how technology is benefitting the financial wellbeing of employees through the cost of living crisis, and, he has recently worked on the integration of Wagestream’s financial wellbeing suite for a number of large public and private sector organisations.
In this “The Link between Payroll Technology and Financial Wellbeing” episode with David Woodward on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- A payroll journey to C-Suite.
- What is early wage access, and how does the concept impact payroll and technology?
- Insights into how technology is currently helping to improve financial wellbeing?
- How can early access to wages make a difference for employees?
- What challenges do organisations face when implementing new technology solutions?
- HR and payroll technology advice for supporting employees better?
- What future trends will enhance the financial wellbeing of workers and businesses?
Links highlighted in this “The Link between Payroll Technology and Financial Wellbeing” episode are included below:
- David Woodward LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidawoodward/
- Under pressure: How financial stress impacts employee wellbeing and productivity (zellis.com) – How financial stress impacts employee wellbeing and productivity.
- MyView PayNow | Zellis
- Zellis launches workplace finance app MyView PayNow with Wagestream
- David’s Email: email@example.com
- Wagestream Payroll Podcast Episode: “Killing Payday Loans through Payroll” https://jgarecruitment.com/payday-loans/
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out The HR L&D Podcast?
If you need the support of a payroll recruitment agency to help fill your next payroll vacancy, please please contact me! I possess over 20 years of payroll recruitment agency expertise and I would love to help! firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 800377
Find out more at www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! Please review and subscribe to the show (it only takes a minute)
Stay tuned for the next episode of The Payroll Podcast, brought to you by Nick Day, CEO at JGA Recruitment, landing soon!