Payroll Question Time: September 2023 Legislation Update #128
Join Nick Day and Simon Parsons on Payroll Question Time as we explore all the key issues affecting the world of payroll as we move into the winter of 2023.
Payroll Legislation Updates brought to you by The Payroll Podcast and SD Worx.
Hosted by JGA Recruitment Group’s very own Nick Day, in this episode, Simon Parsons and Nick Day help break down all the latest legislation changes impacting payroll whilst simultaneously fielding your burning payroll questions through our live Q&A.
Topic discussions in this episode include:
- Recent Updates
- Parental leave rights
- HMRC self-assessment student loans
- Investment zones
- What’s the future of payroll?
- Holiday pay updates
- SD Worx Academy courses
- Hot topics / Q&A
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
The Payroll Question Time host
- Who should listen? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Want to join us live for the next PQT Webinar and ask questions directly to the panel? Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt.
- Payroll Recruitment: If you need the support of a specialist payroll recruitment agency, please contact www.jgarecruitment.com! We would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment agency experience feels like! You can reach me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!