Teresa is also a TEDx speaker and author of the Amazon bestselling book “Closing the Gap: 5 Steps to Creating an Inclusive Culture” which was designed to support business professionals at every stage of their inclusivity journey and was highly commended as an Exceptional Book that Promotes Diversity at the Business Book Awards 2020.
Nick sits down with Teresa to speak about why companies should link their ESG strategies with their DEI strategies, HR trends to consider for 2024, how to create lasting change through HR transformation, and perhaps most importantly, they explore why Putting an Inclusive culture should be at the top of every leadership agenda!
In this “Inclusivity at the Top of the Leadership Agenda” episode with Teresa Boughey on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- Tell us about your book “Closing the Gap”
- What is Diversity Fatigue, when does it set in, and how can we overcome it?
- Why should companies link their ESG and DEI strategies?
- Why should creating an Inclusive culture be at the top of the leadership agenda?
- How can HR leaders move an organisation from a ‘tick-box’ to a transformation?
- Why is it important to promote female Entrepreneurship among women today?
- Finally, what do you believe will be the HR trends we need to prepare for next?
Links highlighted in this “Putting Inclusivity at the Top of the Leadership Agenda” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.junglehr.com/
- Inclusion 247: https://www.inclusion247.com/
- The Book: Available as a paperback for £14.99 or as a Kindle edition for £6.99: Closing the Gap
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/teresa-boughey-jungle-hr/
- Teresa TedX talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6C94ZLSh-I
- JGA Planet Positive (ESG) Recruitment Solution: To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
If you are seeking the services of a specialist HR Recruitment Agency to support a current human resources vacancy, please get in touch with me, Nick Day at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!