Title: 🌟 HR Evolution: Mastering Multigenerational Dynamics with Liam McNeill #105 🌟
Guest: 👤 Liam McNeill, Vice President, Enterprise EMEA, UKG
🔊 In this insightful episode of The HR L&D Podcast, host Nick Day is joined by Liam McNeill from UKG. With a rich background in human capital management and an impressive career spanning senior roles at BP, SAP, and now UKG, Liam shares his expertise on workforce optimization and the challenges of meeting the needs of a multigenerational workforce.
Key Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Liam McNeill’s journey from Australia to the U.K. and his role at UKG
- Strategies for talent retention
- Addressing HR challenges in today’s dynamic environment
- The evolving meaning of human resources in the modern workplace
- Insights into UKG’s role in transforming HR and service delivery solutions.
- Addressing the hiring challenges faced by UK businesses.
- Innovative approaches to filling vacancies
- How to create an agile, flexible work environment
- Balancing financial, operational objectives, and employee experience
- Benefits of a diverse age range in the workplace culture
- Retaining older workers
- Tackling the low unemployment rate challenges
Useful Links From This Episode:
- 🔗 UKG Website
- 👤 Liam McNeill LinkedIn Profile
- ✉️ Email Liam McNeill
- 👤 Host Nick Day LinkedIn Profile
- 📢 JGA HR Recruitment
- 🎧 Check out our sister podcast, The Payroll Podcast
HR LEADERS – I CALL YOU ALL TO ACTION! 📢
If you have any HR or L&D that require the support of a specialist HR recruitment agency, please contact JGA Recruitment Group! We can also support executive coaching and consulting services supporting HR leaders towards transformative leadership and sustainable growth. Contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 01727800377.
🙏 Thank you for tuning in to The HR L&D Podcast. Stay tuned for our next episode, where we continue to dive into the fascinating world of HR and learning & development! 🎧🌍