Beth utilizes her 25 years of leadership and consulting experience to help companies simplify what it takes to embed diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) best practices into an organization.
In today’s recording, Beth talks to Nick about simplifying, demystifying, and implementing a successful DEI strategy – a topic Beth believes many leaders make much harder than it needs to be.
With Beth’s experience leading diverse teams in five different countries as well as leading DEI for a Fortune 100 company, she has discovered that great diversity, equity & inclusion work is all about embracing an inclusive mindset rooted in curiosity and compassion towards others.
Beth’s work has been featured in national publications and she frequently appears on television and delivers keynotes at events around the world. She has also lived in London, Tokyo, Johannesburg and Bangkok and now resides in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her husband and three children.
So, without further ado, welcome Beth Ridley to the HR L&D Podcast!
In this “Creating a Belonging Culture to Reduce Burnout” episode with Beth Ridley on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What does a ‘culture of belonging’ look like in the workplace, and can it reduce employee burnout?
- Can you simplify and demystify diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- What does it mean to be “good” at diversity, equity, and inclusion and how do you measure success?
- How can diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging strategies enhance employee wellness strategies?
- What are current trends or best practices related to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at work?
- What are some common diversity, equity and inclusion challenges organizations face?
- Can you provide 3 easy ways we can adopt a diversity, equity, and inclusion mindset at work?
- What are easy things every leader can to do increase engagement and retention at work?
- How can HR leaders engage reluctant employees with diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts at work?
- How to HR leaders ensure their investment in diversity, equity, and inclusion achieve sustainable results?
Links highlighted in this “Using a Belonging Culture to Reduce Burnout” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.ridleyconsultants.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-ridley-a92b8b5
- Email: email@example.com
- JGA Planet Positive (ESG) Recruitment Solution: To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!