Tackling Toxicity in the Workplace with Kim Baker #94
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast by Kim Baker, the Founder/CEO of Vivid Performance Group. In this human performance improvement company, she draws on her corporate background in management, training and human performance to help clients, employees, teams and leaders work better together™.
She achieves this through something Kim calls the “business sandbox”… because “Employees get hired for what they know and do and fired for who they are and how they act”.
Kim Baker is a Certified Reina Trust Building® implementer and 6 Team Conditions Advanced Practitioner. Her vision is to build a world where managers and leaders can create effective teams and coach them to greatness. So through her company, Vivid Performance Group, she utilises proven assessment, training, coaching and facilitation methods that reveal and develop individual and team abilities that can maximise performance.
In this “Tackling Toxicity in the Workplace” episode with Kim Baker on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words “human resources” mean to you?
- How do we go about maximising human performance?
- What is “The Business Sandbox”?
- What do we do if we have toxicity in the workplace?
- What is driving toxicity in the workplace?
- What effect did Covid have on workplace toxicity?
- What should leaders/managers do to lessen or even prevent it?
- How can we make our workplaces less toxic?
- Why must “Leaders must become learners”?
Links highlighted in this “Tackling Toxicity in the Workplace” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.vividperformancegroup.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-baker/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, please get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!