Immersive Learning and the role of VR in L&D with Rose Robertson #65
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Rose Robertson, Director of Learning Solutions at Roundtable Learning a company which delivers Immersive Learning Solutions that drive measurable business results through technology-enhanced, blended learning solutions ranging from, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, eLearning, Virtual Instructor-Led Training, Instructor-Led Training, and Video Learning.
As Director of Learning Solutions, Rose leads the content development team of instructional designers, graphic designers, and project managers.
Rose possesses over 15 years in learning and development experience and has supported Fortune 500 companies to develop training programs that address business challenges through comprehensive training programs.
In this “Immersive Learning and the role of VR in L&D” episode with Rose Robertson on The HR L&D Podcast, questions asked include:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- Who are Roundtable Learning?
- Can you tell me more about why the business is so focused and such an advocate for utilizing innovate technology to support learning and development journeys?
- Why are more businesses not utilizing these learning technologies more?
- How have you seen virtual reality used in learning and development?
- How can an organization integrate virtual reality into their training program?
- How can organizations develop learning strategies that drive strategic change?
- How is instructional design in VR different from instructional design in a traditional environment?
- What L&D trends are you seeing and do you see them continuing?
Links highlighted in this episode are included below:
- Website: https://roundtablelearning.com/
- Get the Book – The Speed of Trust
- LinkedIn Profile: Rose Robertson
- How To Reboard Employees After Covid-19
- Diversity Training: How To Make It Meaningful & Impactful
- HR L&D Podcast Episode referred to during the show: Using VR for Good: Reducing Bias & Improving DEI with Dr. Robin Rosenberg #44
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon