Dommy is a member of the #Reward300, and she possesses a comprehensive payroll career spanning several Global industries that have given her exposure to not just payroll management but also HR systems, Pay and Reward Analytics, Benchmarking, Total Reward, Executive Compensation, People Management, Report Writing and more!
There is a general acceptance now that payroll is and continues to evolve, with payroll professionals being expected to wear many hats as the boundaries of the traditional role of the payroll professional continue to blur into HR, Reward, Systems and Analytics.
Dommy is a perfect example of this. Today we are going to discover more about how payroll professionals are now influencing responsible reward strategies, as well as how a modern approach to data can influence payroll and process improvements.
In this “Responsible Reward” episode with Dommy Szymanska on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Tell us about working for a global brand like Stella McCartney?
- What is the responsible reward, and how do you define it?
- What dies responsible reward mean for you at Stella McCartney?
- What obstacles have you faced?
- What has been the biggest challenge so far?
- What training should payroll professionals consider to adapt to our new world of work?
- How can leaders incorporate proactive learning into regular workflows?
- Why should leaders think more about responsible reward?
- How joined is payroll to reward, wellness, compensation, benefits, HR, analytics and L&D?
- How can payroll professionals bridge the skills gap from payroll to reward?
- What will he future of payroll look like 5 years from now?
Links highlighted in this “Responsible Reward” episode are included below:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dommy-szymanska-2842b365/
- Website: https://www.stellamccartney.com/gb/en/
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast soon!