Implementation Project Pitfalls, Considerations and Best Practice with Louise Bhatia & Charlotte Yardley #86
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by Louise Bhatia, Head of Delivery at Silver Cloud HR and Charlotte Yardley, Head of Partner Success at Sage People and we will be today we will be talking all about “Implementation Project Cycle Pitfalls, Considerations and Best Practice”!
With lots of resources available!! See the Links below.
Louise is a CIPD qualified and former HR generalist with over 14 years of experience across both HR and HRIS Project Management. Louise has gained significant experience working on a number of HRIS implementations with several leading suppliers and now as Head of Delivery at Silver Cloud HR Louise supports clients to help them digitise their processes from sourcing new HR or payroll systems to designing bespoke services ranging from RPA, self-service, AI and data intelligence that helps enable both HR and payroll operations to become more strategic by empowering people through technology.
Charlotte who also joins us today is Head of Partner Success at Sage People who aim to knock down barriers with information, insights, and tools that help enable Payroll and HR processes to flow with ease. Prince 2 qualified, Charlotte is a Principal Project Manager with extensive experience in managing teams of Project Managers to deliver full life cycle projects from RFI/RFP to hyper care.
So essentially, whether you are thinking about embarking on an implementation project, are midway through a project or maybe you just want to upskill yourself to know and understand what it takes to deliver a successful implementation project, this episode is going to give you all the answers you need so you can avoid the common pitfalls and instead deliver a seamless transformation!
In this “Implementation Project Cycle Pitfalls, Considerations and Best Practice” episode with Louise Bhatia & Charlotte Yardley on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What are the key stages of an implementation project?
- What brought Silver Cloud HR and Sage People together for this podcast?
- What are some of the most common pitfalls and considerations made during each stage of an HRIS or payroll system implementation?
- Why do businesses often underestimate resources when it comes to approaching an implementation?
- What are the critical “Do’s and Don’ts” when it comes to managing an implementation project?
- What insights, lessons and experiences have you learned (based on real client projects)?
- What key people strategy/initiatives have Sage People helped to support?
- What success outcomes should be measured (such as enhanced insights, improved process efficiency, and employee engagement)?
- Tell us more about your Digital HR Maturity Model?
- What are the “quick wins” that can be won/achieved at every stage of an implementation project cycle?
- Are there any other top tips would you give to organisations preparing to go to market for a new HR & Payroll Solution?
- If I am planning an implementation project, what is the first thing I should immediately go and do when this podcast finishes?
Links highlighted in this “Implementation Project Cycle Pitfalls, Considerations and Best Practice” episode are included below:
- Silver Cloud HR Website: silvercloudhr.co.uk
- Sage Payroll Website: https://www.sage.com/en-gb/sage-business-cloud/payroll/
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-payroll-podcast/id1366619632
- Louise Bhatia LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisebhatia/
- Charlotte Yardley LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-yardley-ab122310/
- Nick Day LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Silver Cloud HR Insights: https://www.silvercloudhr.co.uk/insights/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
FREE RESOURCES TO DOWNLOAD:
- Link to “Digital HR Maturity Model” PDF download
- Link to “Implementation: Common Pitfalls & Considerations” PDF Download
- Link to “12 Steps to Selection Whitepaper” PDF Download
- Link to “JGA’s Payroll & HR Blueprint for a Successful Transformation” PDF Download
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!