Fran is responsible for payroll software and managed services within the UK and globally and is a versatile leader with a proven track record of creating, managing and executing successful commercial and product strategies within the HCM marketplace.
Fran joins me today on The Payroll Podcast to discuss exactly what part technology has to play in the future of payroll management.
In this “The Role of Technology in the Future of Payroll” episode with Fran Williams on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- What advice would you give to small businesses?
- How can companies stay on top of upcoming payroll legislation?
- How can technology help ensure effective payroll management?
- What different tools are on offer to different payroll leaders?
- What should be considered when choosing technology?
- How should payroll legislation changes be communicated?
- What technological innovations are exciting you the most?
- Are you excited or pessimistic about the future of payroll?
- Tell us more about Iris Software.
Links highlighted in this “The Role of Technology in the Future of Payroll” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.iris.co.uk/
- Iris Payroll Solutions: https://www.iris.co.uk/payroll/
- Fran Williams LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francisdavidwilliams
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show, The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you have a Payroll vacancy, please contact me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!