After founding Caxton in 2002 with just £25,000 in capital, Rupert has successfully managed to drive the business towards a £1bn turnover and status it as one of the UK’s first Payment Fintech success stories.
Caxton are now working with accounting firms, Payroll bureaus and in-house payroll operations to reduce stress, and risk when it comes to “payroll time”.
As CEO he leads Caxton’s strategy of building innovative technology for payments and ensures the company remains at the forefront of our industry.
Subsequently, Rupert has become an influential authority on the ups and downs of business, however, in the context of this show, Rupert has also become an influential authority on the Future of Payments.
In this “The Future of Payroll Payments” episode with Rupert Lee-Browne on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- How is Caxton driving the future of payments?
- How can payroll leaders remove the friction from payroll?
- With the rise of more secure technology is there more room for innovation in the payroll space?
- Why are we still using banks as the predominant payment conduit for payroll purposes?
- How is payroll connected to the future of payments?
- In the future, will on-demand pay become synonymous with payroll?
- Can you tell us more about what APIs are and how Caxton are utilizing them to provide an enhanced payroll experience?
- Tell us more about Caxton’s end-to-end payroll solution.
- What would you say to payroll professionals resistant to payroll change?
- What will the future of payroll look like?
Links highlighted in this “The Future of Payroll Payments” episode are included below:
- Caxton Payroll Info Page: https://caxton.io/business/payroll-processing
- Caxton Blog: https://caxton.io/business/news
- Rupert Lee Brown LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rupert-lee-browne-6aaa013/
- Case Study: Payroll As You Go
- Payroll thought leadership content:
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you are a #Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy requiring specialist payroll recruitment support, please get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at email@example.com or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!