Coaching-Focus.com has worked with major brands, including McDonalds, the NHS and Tesco, to help them embed high-performance cultures and maximise the potential of their human capital.
Trayton’s mission is to create sustainable performance cultures by developing and embedding a coaching mindset in client organisations. He views his purpose and ‘why’ as “Coaching for a better tomorrow”. He achieves this by leading a portfolio of coaching expertise that enables forward-looking organisations to improve their performance.
In practical terms, this means facilitating the learning, development and performance of individuals, teams, and organisations to enable them to accelerate their change agenda and play their best game.
HR professionals already recognize the impact effective coaching, and mentoring can have when it comes to enhancing the skills, knowledge and performance of their people around specific skills and goals, which is why Nick has invited Traynor to the podcast to help us all understand precisely why coaching is key to harnessing employee potential.
In the episode, Trayton discusses why businesses and HR leaders should embed high-performance coaching cultures if they wish to unleash the maximum potential of their human capital.
Trayton calls his process “The Coaching Focus Way”.
In this “Coaching for a Better Tomorrow ” episode with Trayton Vance on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What is coaching?
- How is Coaching different to mentoring?
- What is a coaching culture?
- What value can be gained by a coaching culture?
- When is coaching the best development method?
- How can People professionals understand when coaching and mentoring are appropriate and effective interventions concerning other options?
- How do organisations leverage the power of coaching?
- What role do you think HR and People Professionals play?
- What is the role of coaching in the ‘new world’?
Links highlighted in this “Coaching for a Better Tomorrow” episode are included below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/traytonvance/
- Website: https://www.coaching-focus.com/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!