Matt May, author of the book “Take the Fear Out of Team Building” designs & develops team building and interactive experiences for businesses and he is a lead facilitator of employee engagement/team-building experiences. As a team-building expert, Matt has delivered team experiences to clients worldwide. In this episode, Matt discussed how to remove the fear and anxiety that is associated with creating and delivering team building based initiatives.
Coming from a theatrical background, Matt is also the co-author and producer of the award-winning theatrical musical comedy DIEGO & DREW SAY I DO.
So, if you are already working in a leadership role or indeed if you aspire to secure a leadership role in the future, this is an episode you are going to enjoy!
In this “Taking the Fear out of Team Building” episode with Matt May on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the work Human Resources mean to you?
- When hear the word “team building” it comes accompanied with fear or trepidation, especially for people who may be introverted! Why is this?
- Can you tell us what positive team building experiences entail?
- How does an HR leader remove fear and anxiety around both the words, and acts, of team building?
- What can an HR Leader do to ensure that when they are tasked with a team building experience or task that they do so with an event that results in a productive and beneficial team building experience?
- Is competition a good thing when it comes to team building?
- Why is good team building beneficial?
- How does one customize a team building experience, rather than “one size fits all”?
- How does one make team building FUN?
Links highlighted in this “Taking the Fear out of Team Building” episode are included below:
- Email: Matt@PremierTeamBuilding.com
- Website: https://www.premierteambuilding.com/about
- Book: HERE
- Matt’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattmayptb
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PremierTeamBuilding
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/PremierTeamBuilding
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/premierteambld
- Phone: (954) 993-2693
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!