HR Digital Transformation: Advancing Employee Net Promoter Scores with Barry Harper #42
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Barry Harper, CEO and Founder Nvolve Group which is a digital platform that leading organisations use to maximise the full potential of their remote and often distributed workforces.
Barry is a Digital Transformation expert who is passionate about supporting clients to help them accelerate their specific Digital Transformation Journeys, which he does by focusing on driving Positive Business Outcomes from reducing costs and workloads to improving productivity and the overall Employee Experience.
In this “HR Digital Transformation: Advancing Employee Net Promoter Scores” episode with Barry Harper on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does Digital Transformation in Learning and Development mean to you?
- How has Nvolve helped organisations with deskless and distributed workforces digitally transform their Learning and Development?
- What is the ENPS or Employee Net Promoter Scores and why is it a critical component for advancing employee engagement and experience?
- What does Digital Transformation mean to your customers at Nvolve?
- Can you give any examples of how HR leaders can link the “Spend” side of a Digital Transformation back to “money”?
- What are the key metrics that HR leaders should focus on when looking at the value side of the Digital Transformation equation?
- What are the potential risks/problems and Implications an HR Director should also consider when they embark on a digital transformation journey?
- What advice can you give to HR leaders to help them ensure employees feel more involved and engaged in the transformation outcomes?
Links highlighted in this “HR Digital Transformation: Advancing Employee Net Promoter Scores” episode are included below:
- Website: https://nvolvegroup.com/
- LinkedIn Profile: Barry Harper
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!