Tina Clements is a high energy, hands-on performance feedback expert, keynote speaker, author, coach, facilitator, entrepreneur.com contributor and successful leader. Before launching the BMW Group Joint Venture, The Retail Performance Company, LLC (rpc) in 2013, she worked for 10+ years within BMW and has been in the Learning & Development industry since 1996.
Throughout her career, she has held leadership positions such as Vice President, Operations Manager, and Training Manager.
Now, believing that a company’s success is directly related to the engagement of its people, Tina excels at moving businesses forward and motivating and growing talent.
Today we are going to talk about the importance of giving performance feedback; and to bring it more relevance, especially as we move into a more remote way of working.
Tina is also author of the book – The ART of Facilitation: Communicate So They Remember
In this “Why Performance Feedback is Essential For Success” with Tina Clements on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- Why don’t leaders give feedback?
- When should one give feedback?
- How do you handle conflict – what if someone pushes back or, even gets angry/yells/aggressive?
- What about today – during covid – when the world is working remotely? Is giving feedback still important? How does one deliver feedback remotely?
- What happens when an employee objects to your feedback?
Links highlighted in this “Why Performance Feedback is Essential For Success” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.rpc-partners.com/
- To Purchase a copy of Tina Clements’ Book, click this link (Amazon) – The ART of Facilitation: Communicate So They Remember
- LinkedIn Profile: Tina Clements
- If you want to learn more about learning and development, you can check HR training focused on L&D to keep up with latest practices!
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!