He has been a People Development professional for over 20 years, notably as Director of Talent, Learning & OD for The Walt Disney Company across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
David is also the host of The Learning & Development Podcast, so he is already an expert in engaging audio audiences, and he is also a prominent writer and a conference speaker on topics around modern and digital L&D.
Today we will be talking more about how to make digital learning work, and Nick will be asking David, in the context of his role as Chief Learning Officer at 360Learning, a company which uses AI and collaborative features to turn your in-house experts into L&D collaborators, to guide us all on how we can upskill fast and continuously—all from within your own organisations!
In this “How To Make Digital Learning Work” episode with David James on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words “Human Resources” mean to you?
- £400bn is invested in L&D every year – but how much is wasted?
- Is generative AI the future for L&D?
- How do L&D teams actually make digital learning work?
- How can L&D teams demonstrate impact?
- “Doing L&D, not selling it!” Can you tell us what that means?
- Can you tell us more about Generative AI and ChatGPT?
- Can L&D realistically be expected to reliably improve working?
- With the emergence of generative AI, where do L&D Innovations such as VR now sit within the industry?
- What should L&D do to survive and thrive during the current economic crisis?
Links highlighted in this “How To Make Digital Learning Work” episode are included below:
- Twitter: @DavidInLearning
- The Learning & Development Podcast: https://www.looop.co/podcasts/
- Website: https://www.davidinlearning.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjameslinkedin/
- L&D Collective: https://360learning.com/the-l-and-d-collective/
- Blog: https://360learning.com/blog/
- L&D Master Class Series: https://360learning.com/blog/l-and-d-masterclass-home/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Have payroll colleagues? Why not ask them to check out our other show, The Payroll Podcast, and ensure your payroll team is always up to date with the latest trends impacting the world of global payroll?
If you have an HR vacancy and need the support of a specialist HR Recruitment Agency, please contact me! As founder of Human Resource Recruitment Agency, JGA Recruitment, I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! email@example.com or call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening. Please take 1-minute to review the show and click subscribe so you never miss a future episode!
Look out for the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast landing soon!